Heritage, History and Cultures of Croatia
May 9 - 22, 2019
Hosted by Robert Jerin
Visiting: Dubrovnik - Split - Hvar - Plitvice Lakes - Vukovar - Osijek - Bukovelje - Zagreb
We invite you to join noted genealogist, Robert Jerin, for this custom designed exploration of beautiful Croatia. We'€™ll have a chance to meet with local villagers as well as professionals working in the field of genealogy. Also encountering artisans and experts dedicated to studying the rich history, culture and heritage of Croatia. Not only will we walk the paths of our ancestors and notable figures in history but we will visit several places featured and we will learn why the gem we call Croatia has been sought after (or coveted) over the centuries. We'€™ll explore the rugged landscape as we work our way north along the Dalmatian coastline. We'€™ll visit towns with thousands of years of history, and port cities that pre-date Roman history.
We invite you to join this comprehensive tour of Croatia. This will be our 12th organized group trip and a 2nd return to the Slavonia region. We take in the the key highlights and the deep history of the region and its people with an itinerary focused on the Inland areas as well as key coastal cities and their influence on the Croatian culture. The capital city of Zagreb is our base for the last few days of exploring and sampling the cuisine and products of the country.
Robert Jerin (216) 225-6338
All this is included in your land tour:
- Escorted throughout by our experienced host: Robert Jerin
- Private air-conditioned deluxe motor coach for all transfers
- Welcome dinner and drink at our Hotel Croatia in Cavtat
- Welcome reception, 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 5 dinners
- Expert local guides, and tour manager Alen for the entire time
- Traditional luncheon with local seafood in Ston
- Klapa group singing performance at dinner in Split
- Boat ride on a tranquil lake in Plitvice Lakes Park
- Dinner of rustic local specialties at the restaurant Purgar
- Dinner with local musical entertainment at the Villa Rubcic
- Traditional Village picnic party in Bukovelje
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Park, Diocletain Palace, Zagreb Archives
- Tamburitza Band and dinner in Osijek
- Farewell dinner at our Hotel in Zagreb
$2775 13 day Tour (Per Person Double Occupancy) Single Hotel Room Supplement:+$878
Add air from your home city to Dubrovnik and return from Zagreb (Airfare available from most major cities)
Price is based on current exchange rate ($1.18 USD/Euro) and is subject to change if the rate varies by more than 3% at the time of full payment.
Your Initial Deposit of $400 per person secures your hotel rooms, and the motor coach tour
Full Payment is due no later than 60 days before departure, March 8, 2019
Comprehensive Trip cancellation and Travel Insurance available and highly recommended. Cost for this Insurance coverage varies depending on the age of the travelers. Please call for details.
For information and reservations, please contact:
Michael Benz Professional Travel, Inc.
25000 Country Club Blvd. Cleveland, Ohio 44070
440-734-8800 1-800-247-0060 x4055
For a complete day-by-day itinerary, please download the PDF below.
Formatted for CROWN by Marko Puljic
Distributed by www.Croatia.org This message is intended for Croatian Associations / Institutions and their Friends in Croatia and in the World. The opinions / articles expressed on this list do not reflect personal opinions of the moderator. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy all copies of this communication and please, let us know! Or simply...enjoy and spread the word and good vibrations.