The World's Healthiest Foods by George Mateljan
The World's Healthiest Foods, Essential Guide to the Healthiest Way of Eating
| George Mateljan has a laboratory in Croatia on the Adriatic Sea in the Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences. |
is a result of the many requests from WHFoods Readers asking George to write a book they could keep in their kitchen to help them eat healthier. It is like two books in one: (1) a cookbook with 500 Mediterranean-style recipes, most of which have less than 5 ingredients and take less than 7 minutes to prepare; (2) an encyclopedia of the nutrient-rich World's Healthiest Foods with a 4-Week Healthiest Way of Eating Plan for optimal health and weight loss.
The book is a perfect companion to the WHFoods website, providing vast amounts of information not found on the website, including:
- 500 all-new fast, easy, and delicious recipes and tips, most of which take 7 minutes or less to prepare
- The Healthiest Way of Cooking, unique methods designed specifically for each of the World's Healthiest Foods, which enhance its flavor and preserve its nutrients
- More suggestions on selecting, storing, preparing, and cooking the World's Healthiest Foods
- The Fish & Shellfish Guide that helps you select environmentally sustainable seafood that is low in mercury and rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Powerful 4-Week Healthiest Way of Eating Plan, a step-by-step plan that will help you lose weight, gain energy and enjoy vibrant health
- And much more ...
If you're looking for a book that will tell you all you need to know about how to transform nutrient-rich foods into delicious meals that your whole family will enjoy and provide you with details on the foods. nutritional profiles and health benefits, look no further than The World's Healthiest Foods. Not only is the book a treasure trove of information but its 300 color photographs and detailed index make it enjoyable and easy to read.
At the center of this 880-page cookbook and nutrition resource guide you'll find 100 chapters, each one on a different World's Healthiest Foods. Each chapter shows you not only why the food will be of benefit to your health but how you can easily incorporate it into your Healthiest Way of Eating through mouth-watering recipes, preparation techniques, storage tips that enhance its nutrient richness, and much more.
Readers looking to learn more about the role of diet in promoting health will also appreciate the sections on cellular nutrition, glycemic index, foods that fight disease, biochemical individuality, and essential nutrients.
For Readers who want to learn more about healthy cooking, the chapters on The Healthiest Way of Cooking, cooking without oil, and healthy cookware will definitely be of great value.
View sample pages
All this for $39.95 with free shipping to the continental U.S.
All proceeds support the non-profit George Mateljan Foundation. When you buy the book you support this website. While you may be able to save money by purchasing our book through other outlets that discount books, by ordering it through our website you support the Foundation's ability to continue to offer the World's Healthiest Foods website free of charge.
In addition, with the purchase of The World's Healthiest Foods, Essential Guide to the Healthiest Way of Eating, you also get two special items—valued at $24.95—for free (details on how to access these free gifts are included in the book):
* Free videos featuring George Mateljan sharing with you how to make a 5-course meal in 15 minutes as well as providing you with tips on selecting and storing foods, details on the Healthiest Way of Cooking, and more.
* A free 83-page guide, How To Create a "Healthiest Way of Eating" Group, a four-week plan that can serve as a great tool for arranging get-togethers with friends and family where you can enjoy delicious foods, and learn about nutrient-rich foods and healthy cooking techniques.
Source: http://www.whfoods.com/newbook/bookannounce.html Formatted for CROWN by Marko Puljić
Distributed by www.Croatia.org This message is intended for Croatian Associations / Institutions and their Friends in Croatia and in the World. The opinions / articles expressed on this list do not reflect personal opinions of the moderator. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy all copies of this communication and please, let us know! Or simply...enjoy and spread the word and good vibrations.