Unique Concepts in Holiday Living - Lovranske Vile
The company, Lovranske Vile Ltd., was established in 1996 with the main objective of developing 'Unique Concepts in Holiday Living', which address the personal needs of each and every guest. It is intended to blend the Croatian natural and human heritage with a warm personal approach, friendly environment and high comfort levels, while enhancing creativity and personal health. All this, to achieve "life balance" during the holiday.
To meet this challenge the company has selected a historical health resort: the town of Lovran. The selection was based on the following main considerations:
• Lovran’s prime location: situated in the Kvarner Bay, Opatija Riviera, where Mediterranean and central Europe meet, only few hours drive from Vienna, Trieste, Venice, Ljubljana, Munich. Additionally, it is not far away from the famous Croatian national parks.
• Beautiful architecture: a romantic mixture of Central European and Mediterranean styles.
• Climate: Lovran is part of Opatija Riviera with its mild Mediterranean climate.
• Lovran's tourism tradition: a seaside medieval town with numerous villas and beautiful land, town and seascapes. In the first half of the century Lovran was a famous tourist health resort, developed at the turn of the century (1890-1910) by the Vienna Medical Society.
Taking the above into consideration, Lovranske Vile Ltd. has outlined a vision for the Lovran district:
As part of the prestigious Opatija Riviera, Lovran is an intimate, luxurious enclave of villas and gardens with a variety of attractive tourist events and services offered on the market all the year round at a high quality level. Lovran will become a synonym for sophisticated leisure. It will primarily be intended for the customers of various backgrounds and interests.. Apart from offering the possibilities of long vacations or short breaks throughout the year, Lovran will be also considered as a “second home” destination.
The business philosophy of Lovranske Vile Ltd. supports and nicely fits into the concept of Lovran, -- this fine, peaceful and friendly oasis on the Opatija Riviera -- where mountains, sea, islands, beautiful towns and villages fit together.
Up to this point, the company has been engaged in the following activities:
1) Purchased the residences in villas: Adele, San Giovanni and Astra, renovated them up to their former standard/architecture, re-furnished the interior of the villas to the highest standard and decorated them in the classic style and rented them to visitors (tourists) who want to experience an extraordinary environment. The residences are offered to international business and diplomatic communities, and similar organizations and individuals who would think of the residences as their "second home", either for long stays or short breaks throughout the year.
2) Reconstructed an old country house ORAJ on the mountain overlooking Lovran and improved the surrounding agricultural land. The landscape reconstruction included the surrounding terraced land with its dry stonewalls. Additionally, a garden with a Mediterranean atmosphere (flowers, trees, vegetables) has been developed based upon the ecological principles of sustainable development. Finally, the country house has been reconstructed to:
• provide a peaceful place (in traditional Mediterranean rural environment) for seminars and programs, such as anti-stress, spiritual, cultural, management and recreational,
• give the guests an opportunity to do some specific gardening work, and use the vegetables and fruit from the garden for their own cooking,
• rest/study in tranquil environment, walk or hike the Mt. UÄ?ka.
3) Enhanced our accommodation with number of tailor-made programs, to include:
• excursions and one or more day trips to coastal areas and the neighboring islands, to the hinterland of Istria, and excursions to more distant beautiful natural and cultural places in Croatia, Slovenia and Italy,
• special programs for health care, spiritual, and personal development all as part of
an individual life-long learning process,
• active programs such as walking, hiking, sailing, fishing, rafting and climbing,
4) Offered consultation services for the implementation of an Integrated Local Development Program, and providing expertise on sustainable tourism and development, as well as marketing and promotion.
5) Offered assistance to individuals worldwide who are interested in establishing their home or second home in the area.
All activities are in process. Four, five-star residences in Villa Adele, San Giovanni and Farmhouse “Oraj” renovated to the highest standard, are in the operational stage.
Herewith, Lovranske Vile Ltd. invites experts, facilitators, trainers, individuals and friends who are interested to take part in the implementation of the Unique Concept in Holiday Living, Integrated Local Development Plan (ILD) and Sustainable Tourism Development to contact us.
Lovranske vile d.o.o.
Poljanska c. 27
T/F: +011-385 51 704 276/183
Schlosshotels und HerrenhĆ¤user
Historic Hotels of Europe